We want to speak to you because you chose a Limitation on Lawsuit policy.
WE CAN HELP YOU EVEN IF:
- Other attorneys or law firms have rejected your case.
- Your insurance agent said you aren’t entitled to compensation for all you’ve been through.
- The insurance company told you that you can’t recover money because you have limitation on lawsuit insurance coverage.
- Your medical bills aren’t being paid.
- Your doctor refuses to accept payment from your automobile insurance company.
- Chris Christie broke your beach chair (just kidding, but wanted to be sure you read through all of the other important circumstances where we will fight for you).
The New Jersey attorneys at Ostroff Injury Law love helping injured clients across the Garden State with Limitation on Lawsuit coverage. You’re going to love the way we have your back and handle your case.
We advise accident victims with Limitation on Lawsuit coverage to contact us as soon as possible so that:
The Insurance Company Knows You Are Serious About Pursuing a Fair Recovery. Insurance companies know Ostroff Injury Law means business and that we will battle for our clients to see that justice is done. Studies show accident victims who are represented by attorneys recover triple the amount of money that they would on their own.
It Won’t Cost You Anything to Contact Our Firm. We do not charge for an initial consultation. In fact, we do not get paid until we get you paid.
You can get your potential recovery faster. The sooner that you contact Ostroff Injury Law, the sooner we can get to work on your behalf and protect your right to be fully compensated.
A Limitation on Lawsuit insurance policy does not mean that you cannot recover money for your losses and damages for your auto accident injuries. You should consult with a personal injury law firm that is experienced in successfully representing clients with Limitation on Lawsuit insurance coverage.